Invisalign - Invisible Braces for Adults and Teens in Houston
Invisalign clear aligners are almost invisible, so you can straighten your teeth without anyone knowing! Dr. Davoody is a certified Invisalign treatment provider. He has treated many cases with this leading-edge appliance system. Invisalign has rapidly become one of the most popular orthodontic treatments available. Call (713) 662-0621 today to schedule your free consultation and find out if Invisalign is right for you!
Invisalign and Invisalign Teen in Houston:
- An invisible way to straighten teeth. We prescribe a series of clear removable aligners to straighten your teeth without any metal wires or brackets.
- Invisalign aligners are worn sequentially, by the patient, to promote extensive tooth movements. Results are accomplished little by little, week by week, until your teeth are straightened to the final position prescribed on the upper and/or lower arches.
- Invisalign aligners are made through a combination of orthodontic expertise and 3-D computer imaging technology.
- Invisalign is recommended for adults with mild to moderate crowding or spacing.
- Suggested for teens with mostly permanent teeth. Teen aligners include a compliance indicator to report the amount of time the aligners are worn.
- Aligners are removable so you can eat and drink what you want while in treatment. You also can brush and floss normally to maintain good oral hygiene.
- Invisalign is more comfortable to wear because there is no metal to cause mouth irritation.
How Invisalign works
Invisalign uses the latest 3-D computer technology to create your customized aligners. First, we work with you here in our office to determine what needs to be corrected. Then, we take impressions of your teeth. Next, we send Invisalign your impressions and customized treatment plan. Invisalign uses advanced computer technology to finely calibrate a sequence of aligners. Depending on the treatment plan we develop, this could mean as few as 10 or as many as 30 aligners.
You'll wear each aligner for about two weeks, taking it out for eating, brushing, and flossing. As you replace each aligner with the next, your teeth gradually move into the final alignment prescribed by the doctor. Office visits are required approximately every ten to twelve weeks.
Invisalign is not for everyone, but Dr. Davoody can determine if it is right for you. As an Invisalign Provider, Dr. Davoody has been specially trained and certified to evaluate your eligibility for Invisalign and develop a customized treatment plan for your best result.
If you have been holding back on getting the smile you really want, give us a call. Find out about all of the innovative ways you can achieve a perfect smile.